NCS-1054 + NSS-948R
No sales tax except in California
Plus shipping cost (varies)
Recommended for houses with:
Bathrooms: 🛁 🛁 🛁
Water Usage: 💧💧💧💧
This water filtration system is installed at the source of water within your house so that it filters all the water that flows into and through your entire house. Its superior technology provides clean, healthy water within your house, and protects all surfaces, machines, appliances, faucets, toilets, tubs and sinks, and clothing from hard water limescale.
It contains a proprietary combination of several water filtration media and processes which combine to prevent hard water scale and remove hazardous metals and harmful chemicals. It uses a multi-stage process to filter water:
- Catalytic Carbon Media: Incoming water passes through a proprietary Catalytic Carbon Media which removes sediment, bad taste, and odors — and harmful chemicals such as chlorine, chloramines, benzene, endrine and more — which produces great tasting water.
- Copper Guard Media: Then the water first passes through a specialized proprietary Copper Guard Media which removes 99.9%+ of hazardous metals — all lead, mercury, manganese, copper, cadmium, and other dissolved metals.
- ScaleStop Media: Then the water passes through the advanced proprietary ScaleStop Media with the Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) scale prevention technology that eliminates 99% of limescale (hard water deposits).
This superior water filtration system is easy to own requiring little maintenance.
Superior Water Filtration
- Removes 99.9%+ of hazardous metals: all lead, mercury, manganese, copper, cadmium, and other dissolved metals
- Eliminates harmful chemicals: chlorine, chloramines, limescale, sediment, benzene, endrine, odor and more
- Eliminates 99% of limescale (hard water deposits) from glassware, dishes, cookware, clothes, surfaces, faucets, shower systems, shower stalls, appliances, pipes, and water heaters
- Clean, clear, fresh-tasting water which retains beneficial minerals
- Provides clean and safe water with no sodium or other chemicals for cleaner skin and hair
- Protects water pipes, machines, water heaters, appliances, faucets, shower systems, surfaces, glassware, dishes, cookware, clothes, and skin.
- Low maintenance: A programmable microprocessor regulates automatic self-cleaning, which periodically backwashes to flush any accumulated dirt or sediments out of the tank.
Better Than Water Softeners
- No Slimy Skin: Unlike water softening systems, it does not make your skin feel slippery or slimy and soapy, even after thorough rinsing. Water softeners also cause calcium and magnesium to react with soap to form curd, not suds, which is irritating to skin.
- No Salts: Unlike water softening systems, it does not use or need the addition of salts.
- No Chemicals: Unlike water softeners, it does not use a chemical ion exchange process. It works solely on physical filtering.
- No Electricity: Unlike water softening systems, it does not use electricity to filter the water.
- No Waste Water: Unlike water softeners, it does not produce brackish water that is released into the sewer system.
- Costs less to buy and operate than conventional water softeners (ionization systems)
- View Full Specifications
- Maximum Hardness: Up to 75 grains per gallon (1,300 ppm CaCO3)
- Maximum Service Flow: 16 gallons per minute
- Filtration Media Lifespan: Media in tanks has a lifespan of 5 to 8 years. (The more water that you use, the shorter the lifespan. Also, the greater the quantity of particulates, impurities, and hard water minerals the source water contains, the shorter the lifespan) Replacement tanks are available from us at a discounted price for existing customers.
- Carbon Media and Copper Guard Media Tank (NCS-1054)
- ScaleStop Media Tank (NSS-948R)
- Bypass Valve Assemblies
- Connection Hoses
- The programmable Controller automatically and periodically (usually once per month) goes through self-cleaning cycle, which backwashes the system to flush accumulated dirt or sediments out of the tanks.
- Test water quality every year
- Replace both tanks every 5-8 years. (The more water that you use, the more frequently you will need to replace the tanks. Also, the greater the quantity of particulates, impurities, and hard water minerals the source water contains, the more frequently you should replace the tanks.) Replacement tanks are available from us at a discounted price for existing customers.
Shop with Confidence
- No sales tax except in California
- Since 2004
- Free Installation Technical Support: Purchase price includes one hour of complimentary installation technical support via telephone provided by an expert installer of our water filtration systems.
- To be installed by a qualified, licensed plumber or professional installer (must have the ability to read English).
- Lead time is 2 to 4 weeks from date of order
- Product is shipped via commercial truck
- Tanks should always be maintained, stored, and installed upright.
🇺🇸 Made in the United States of America.